Required Federal Accessibility and LHAA-E
Nondiscrimination Notice Vinton and Davenport campuses
Discrimination is against the law
The Lutheran Home for the Aged Association – East (LHAA-E) complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability or sex.
LHAA-E does not exclude people or treat them differently because of their race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities so they may communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (larger print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified Interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, call
- Davenport Lutheran Home – 1-563-391-5342
- Vinton Lutheran Home – 1-319-472-4751
- Vinton Community Services – 1-319-472-2092
Atención: Si usted habla español, los servicios de asistencia linguistics están a su disposición de forma gratuita. Si necesita estos servicios, llame
Davenport Lutheran Home – 1-563-391-5342
Vinton Lutheran Home – 1-319-472-4751
Ø Servicios Vinton Comunidad – 1-319-472-2092
If you believe that LHAA-E has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with the LHAA-E Compliance Coordinator, 1415 2nd Ave, Vinton, IA 52349; 1-319-472-4211; Fax 1-319-472-2256, Email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person, by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the LHAA-E Compliance Coordinator is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail, phone or fax at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue S.W., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington DC 20201, 800-368-1019, 800-537-7697(TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.